Friday, January 4, 2008

Bloggstuff

Here it is Jan 2008, new starts, finishing old projects, attempting to blog again. My goal is to figure out how to add pix to my blog. I was able to add my OTN list!!~ little steps are OK.

Speaking of little steps, my first grandchild, Griffin Knox, was born last March. He is absolutely adorable and delightful. I LOVE being a Grammy. He grows and changes so fast- that a digital camera was a must.

Griffin inspires me to knit. My first 'return to knitting' project was a pair of felted booties for him. It was also my first attempt at felting and alot of fun. He was also the recipient of my first chenille yarn hat, knit while his mom was in labor. Of course he had to have a hand knit stocking for his first Christmas! I've been looking for a sweater pattern to make for him next.

No comments: