Saturday, January 19, 2008

A is for Agua

abc along

Queens Creek runs through our property. It is seasonal but always beautiful; at times powerful,
and raging. In the summer it's peaceful and lazy, a place to restore my soul.

I joined the abc-along on Ravelry, there is also a group on Flickr. The idea is to post a picture every two weeks on your blog that starts with the next letter of the alphabet. Today is the last day for Letter A - I wanted to use a pic that I took today of our little creek. Agua is Spanish for water. I could have used the word Amateur considering how long it has taken me to figure out how to do this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creek there. Around here, all the creeks are encased in citified concrete boxes. Give me creek pebbles and a bank for the kids to explore anytime.